THE CRESTMARK APARTMENTS
- 46 - 159 m2Area
- Q3-2026Completion date
- From 20%Downpayment
- 22-storey project
- State-of-art architecture
- Prestigious neighbourhood
Buy real estate in The Crestmark Apartments
- 2 729 828 AED193 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 3 602 828 AED2114 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 2 886 828 AED190 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 2 708 828 AED195 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 4 849 828 AED3157 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 5 263 828 AED3159 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 4 629 828 AED3154 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 3 402 828 AED2114 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 2 915 828 AED297 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 2 654 828 AED198 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 1 426 828 AED150 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
- 1 426 828 AED146 m²BalconyTerraceCar park
The Crestmark by Ellington Properties Development
The Crestmark in the UAE is a premium project by Ellington Properties in Business Bay, an extremely popular business community. The high-rise tower on the bank of the Dubai Canal includes a ground floor with a lobby and 3 podium levels; and 18 residential floors with studios, 1- to 4-bedroom apartments, and penthouses offering spectacular views. The floor areas range from 46 to 567 m².
At present, studios in The Crestmark cost upwards of AED 1.5 million (USD 408,500). 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments are worth AED 2.1 million, AED 2.8 million, and AED 4.3 million (USD 571,500, USD 762,500, and USD 1.17 million), respectively. Off-plan penthouses in the Crestmark and other property types will be move-in-ready in early 2026.
The Crestmark location
The project will be part of the thriving Business Bay community in the very heart of Dubai.
This is one of the region’s major commercial hubs. 5-star hotels, haute-cuisine restaurants, the largest shopping malls, business centers, and iconic landmarks can be found within the community and sometimes right on the doorstep of the complex. The Burj Khalifa, the tallest building on the planet, the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Fountain with musical shows, and other popular tourist destinations are a 5-minute drive away.
Also nearby are:
- The Business Bay Marina – a 2-minute drive away;
- The Dubai Opera – in 8 minutes by car;
- The Museum of the Future – in 10 minutes by car;
- The Meydan Golf Course – in 12 minutes;
- DIFC (a financial neighborhood) and the DXB airport – in 14 minutes by car;
- Palm Jumeirah, a resort island shaped as a palm tree – a 20-minute drive away.
Schools, ATMs, pharmacies, and supermarkets are within walking distance of the penthouses in The Crestmark.
Residents of the complex can easily access the Business Bay metro station and Marasi Drive that quickly takes the drivers to Sheikh Zayed Road and then anywhere in the city.
Property in The Crestmark for investment
It is a perfect choice to buy regular residences or penthouses for investment in The Crestmark because premium homes continue to grow in value even after commissioning. For instance, last year, residences in Business Bay became 29% more expensive. The Crestmark is a project in progress at very early stages, so the value of its properties will rise by 20–30% once the building is commissioned, and the owners of custom-designed apartments in The Crestmark will make a considerable profit.
Rental homes in the complex are no less lucrative, as the average return on studios in Business Bay reaches 6.7% per annum.
Online property viewing in The Crestmark Apartments
Ideal investment property are available now on your device. Safety, simplicity and high ROIs!
Book online property viewing and explore the selected units online
Layouts THE CRESTMARK APARTMENTS
- Apartment, 1 bedroom, 69m²
Living space 69m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 1
- Apartment, 1 bedroom, 92m²
Living space 92m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 1
- Apartment, 1 bedroom, 73m²
Living space 73m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 1
- Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 125m²
Living space 125m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 2
- Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 112m²
Living space 112m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 2
- Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 115m²
Living space 115m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 2
- Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 119m²
Living space 119m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 2
- Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 131m²
Living space 131m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 2
- Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 137m²
Living space 137m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 2
- Apartment, 3 bedrooms, 148m²
Living space 148m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 3
- Apartment, 3 bedrooms, 159m²
Living space 159m² Bathrooms 2 Bedrooms 3
- Apartment, 3 bedrooms, 286m²
Living space 286m² Bathrooms 3 Bedrooms 3
- Apartment, 3 bedrooms, 255m²
Living space 255m² Bathrooms 3 Bedrooms 3
Comparison of parameters and prices in The Crestmark Apartments
Benefits of buying property in The Crestmark Apartments
Apartments in The Crestmark
You will not find a duplex for sale in The Crestmark, but 189 premium residences of other types are available for purchase in this project:
- 15 studios with a floor area of 46 m²;
- 62 one-bedroom apartments with a floor area of 69 to 93 m²;
- 83 two-bedroom homes with a floor area of 125 to 137 m²;
- 26 three-bedroom residences with a floor area of 148 to 286 m²;
- 3 three- and four-bedroom penthouses with a floor area of 254 to 567 m².
The properties’ layouts include bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a laundry room, and a spacious balcony with a recreation area. All residences except studios also have a guest restroom. A penthouse for sale in The Crestmark will additionally feature a family lounge, a home office, dressing rooms, a maid’s room, and a large terrace with a pool, sun loungers, a bar counter, and an additional al fresco dining area.
There are 4 residents’ elevators and a service elevator in the building. Every property owner will be assigned 1 or 2 parking spaces.
Privileges of The Crestmark
The Crestmark in Dubai attracts investors with a wide range of benefits:
- A prime location in a central business community on the bank of the Dubai Canal with direct access to the Dubai Water Canal Boardwalk;
- Residences with balconies and panoramic windows overlooking the canal, Business Bay Marina, floating villas, and the lights of the 5-star Dorchester Hotel;
- Assigned spaces for residents’ vehicles in a covered parking lot.
As in many off-plan projects, in The Crestmark, numerous amenities for living, working, leisure, and sports will be provided.
The ground floor will accommodate a concierge desk, a lounge area, a negotiation space, a library, and Kidtropolis, a children’s town with educational games and attractions. The fourth floor will be reserved for resort, sports, and play amenities, such as:
- An infinity pool and a recreation area with sun loungers;
- A secret residents-only club with a lounge and a restaurant;
- A wellness center;
- A fitness studio with state-of-the-art equipment and a climbing wall;
- An indoor and an outdoor yoga area;
- Separate steam baths and saunas for men and women;
- A children’s swimming pool and an outdoor play area;
- A barbecue area;
- A kinetic garden;
- A Zen Room;
- Mini bowling and Skee-Ball facilities;
- A bar and a mini kitchen.
Business Bay is one of the most developed and sought-after areas of Dubai. The very name of the community speaks of its main purpose: the business sphere plays a key role here. However, investments in Dubai real estate for permanent residence or rental are also in high demand. The community harmoniously combines both commercial and residential real estate.
- Sobha Hartland 2, Dubai1 150 000 AED - 2 120 000 AEDCompletion date II quarter, 2027 (Off-plan)1 bedroom min. 1 150 000 AED2 bedrooms min. 2 120 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-2 bedrooms
- 750 888 AED - 1 322 888 AEDCompletion date I quarter, 2022 (Completed)1 bedroom min. 750 888 AED2 bedrooms min. 1 061 888 AEDAvailable objects 1-2 bedrooms
- 670 819 AED - 1 811 111 AEDCompletion date IV quarter, 2024 (Off-plan)Studio min. 670 819 AED1 bedroom min. 1 049 819 AED2 bedrooms min. 1 670 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-2 bedrooms
- 591 000 AED - 1 360 682 AEDCompletion date IV quarter, 2022 (Completed)1 bedroom min. 591 000 AED2 bedrooms min. 773 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 1 241 784 AEDAvailable objects 1-3 bedrooms
- 547 516 AED - 6 198 697 AEDCompletion date III quarter, 2025 (Off-plan)Studio min. 547 516 AED1 bedroom min. 931 410 AED2 bedrooms min. 1 351 306 AED4 bedrooms min. 4 960 680 AEDAvailable objects 1-4 bedrooms
- 544 000 AED - 1 907 850 AEDCompletion date I quarter, 2020 (Completed)Studio min. 544 000 AED1 bedroom min. 1 299 990 AED2 bedrooms min. 1 472 100 AEDAvailable objects 1-2 bedrooms
- 832 000 AED - 2 672 000 AEDCompletion date II quarter, 2020 (Completed)Studio min. 832 000 AED1 bedroom min. 1 129 000 AED2 bedrooms min. 1 565 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 1 490 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-3 bedrooms
- 648 000 AED - 1 549 000 AEDCompletion date IV quarter, 2025 (Off-plan)Studio min. 648 000 AED1 bedroom min. 900 000 AED2 bedrooms min. 1 320 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-2 bedrooms