After-sales service is an important step in customer service. It must be understood that the broker's work does not end after the completion of the purchase and sale transaction, but continues until the client's needs associated with the newly acquired real estate are fully satisfied.
What is the essence of after-sales service
After buying a house, plenty of new tasks appears, for example, the purchase of furniture, etc. The main one is the activation of utilities.
After-sales service is a whole range of actions for solving everyday administrative, bureaucratic, and legal issues of clients connected with their property. This option is especially valuable for buyers who are buying real estate for the first time abroad and have not yet had time to adapt to life in a new country, its laws, and regulations.
What does after-sales service include
Depending on the needs, the client can be provided with both a full range of services and one specific service.
The list goes as follows:
- The broker concludes contracts with municipal services.
- The broker can pay for the real estate maintenance fees and other payments (including utilities).
- The insurance can also be drawn up by the after-sales service specialists.
- They can organize repairs, troubleshooting, etc.;
- They are able to purchase household appliances and furniture for your real estate.
- Visa support can also be expected, depending on your requirements.
- You can also receive help for a well-established business.
Organization of business processes with real estate
Are you considering housing in Dubai as a source of income? Then the after-sales service for rental property management will be optimal for you. This complex work involves not only maintenance of the premises (housing, cleaning, furniture repairmen, and replacement), but also, in particular, monitoring prices in the rental market, searching for tenants, arranging their arrival, and eviction.
A trusted broker will take the bulk of the hassle out of your rental business and allow you to earn passive income even if you have never stepped foot in the UAE.
What other functions does the company perform?
- Guaranteed safety of housing.
- Cleaning service.
- Timely payment of utility bills.
- Search for tenants and their settlements.
- The monthly maintenance fee for the complex.
For their services, management companies in Dubai take an average of 5% of the rent, but the owner himself does not need to pay for this - the commission is charged from the tenant and included in their rental payments.
When signing an agreement on the management of real estate, the broker discusses all aspects of the transaction with the client and then concludes an agreement for trust management. Companies provide services to owners of not only residential but also commercial real estate. Specialists form a pool of tenants and help to increase the investment attractiveness of the real estate in order to get the maximum profit from each available square meter.