Among popular investment destinations, the United Arab Emirates real estate market occupies a leading position. Local properties attract not only those who are planning to move to the Emirates. A favorable taxation system also brings property hunters from all over world looking for benefit and security.
Dubai is the largest city in the UAE. It has made its name as a safe, cosmopolitan and international trading and tourist hub. This makes the city a haven for property investment. Investing in real estate in Dubai, you are ensured high returns. And when it comes to investing in luxury property, townhouses are the best solution.
Investing in townhouses in Dubai
A townhouse is an alternative to a suburban house, however, it is very often located within the city limits. This is a home that shares one or two walls with adjacent properties. A distinctive feature of the townhouse is that it has a small adjoining territory and an entrance isolated from neighbors. The return on investment for townhouses is higher than that of apartments, since they are classified as luxury housing, and the abundance of offers allows you to invest in a townhouse in Dubai by the sea or choose other areas of the city where you can also get high rental yields or a capital gain if you decide to resell the property.
Townhouse investments in Dubai, UAE
Four top reasons to choose investment in a townhouse in Dubai are:
- Stable economic situation in the country. The exchange rate against the dollar has remained stable since 1997.
- High standards of living, which ensures a successful return on real estate investments.
- Ample opportunities for study, relocation, running a business and as well as holidays .
- No taxation on owning property and rental income.
According to the recent statistics, the return on investment for townhouses in Dubai can reach 10-15% per annum. Townhouses in Dubai by the sea for investment and residence are the most popular and profitable options. They are easy to rent out and sell off.
Buy a townhouse in Dubai for investment
What you should pay attention to when choosing the right option:
- Real estate prices depend on its area and region of location.
- It is recommended to work with trusted Arab real estate agencies, since buying an overseas property requires knowledge of property investment legislation of that foreign country and its local real estate market.
- Investments in new properties in Dubai are equally popular as secondary market options.
Another important fact is that investing over AED 1,000,000 in Dubai’s residential real estate, you gain a shortcut for a residence visa in the country. According to the investment-friendly visa program, buying a townhouse in Dubai that costs more than AED 1,000,000, you can apply for a residence visa for up to 10 years depending on the cost of the property.
Dubai-Property.Investments helps choose the best investment townhouses in Dubai
Our comprehensive property catalogue offers a great choice of up-market as well as more affordable investment options that ensure security and benefits. Our real estate experts will help you choose the best solutions for buy-to-let and buy-to-live investment properties in Dubai. With Investment Dubai, you can be sure your investment is safe and brings benefits. Whether you are looking for a holiday property or a buy-to-let option, in our catalogue you will find the best housing matching your lifestyle and budget.