- 57 - 158 m2Area
- Q3-2026Completion date
- From 10%Downpayment
- Eco-friendly area
- Prestigious neighbourhood
Buy real estate in Savanna Residences
- 3 030 000 AED3158 m²Completion date III quarter, 2026 (Off-plan)Swimming poolTerraceCar parkElevator
- 3 030 000 AED3138 m²Completion date III quarter, 2026 (Off-plan)Swimming poolTerraceCar parkElevator
- 2 070 000 AED298 m²Completion date III quarter, 2026 (Off-plan)Swimming poolTerraceCar parkElevator
- 2 070 000 AED291 m²Completion date III quarter, 2026 (Off-plan)Swimming poolTerraceCar parkElevator
- 1 300 000 AED170 m²Completion date III quarter, 2026 (Off-plan)Swimming poolTerraceCar parkElevator
- 1 300 000 AED157 m²Completion date III quarter, 2026 (Off-plan)Swimming poolTerraceCar parkElevator
Savanna Residences in Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai
Savanna Residences is a promising residential project in the iconic community of the Dubai Creek Harbour on the bank of the picturesque Dubai Creek. Although the construction of this complex only began recently, the premium one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments have already drawn the attention of investors. Some properties have already been purchased as the project is being implemented by Emaar Properties, one of the most famous developers in the Near East market.
As per the master plan, the new complex will be commissioned in Q3 2026.
About Savanna Residences
Savanna Residences is a multi-purpose space for living, entertainment, leisure, wellness, and family recreation. Residents of this premium complex will have access to the following amenities:
- A gym;
- A yoga and Pilates studio;
- Adults’ and children’s swimming pools.
- A basketball court;
- A tennis court;
- A recreation area;
- A landscaped garden;
- A park with footpaths and jogging lanes;
- A playground;
- A barbecue area.
There will be 24/7 security and video surveillance on the premises ensuring residents can enjoy the exclusive amenities and picturesque nature in the utmost safety.
Apartments in Savanna Residences
The project offers the following types of residences:
- One-bedroom apartments with a floor area of 57 to 70 m²;
- Two-bedroom apartments with a floor area of 62 to 98 m².
- Three-bedroom apartments with a floor area of 138 to 158 m².
Malls and supermarkets in Savanna Residences
The Dubai Square Mall will soon open in the Dubai Creek Harbour. Professionals from Emaar Properties and Dubai Holding, two of the most influential companies in the Near East property market, are implementing this large-scale project. Upon completion, it’ll become one of the world’s largest shopping malls spanning 750,000 m², more than the combined area of 100 soccer fields.
The ground floor will be reserved for entertainment event areas. The first floor is designed for numerous restaurants, a virtual reality park, and high-end stores. The second floor will accommodate a supermarket and numerous facilities for family leisure and recreation, e.g., the Ice Adventure Park, a sports arena, an ultra-modern cinema, and a water park.
Until the construction of the new shopping is completed, residents of Dubai Creek Harbour can shop at the Dubai Mall, only a few minutes’ drive away. Daily essentials are available at any of the numerous minimarkets and supermarkets within the community. Near every residential project are several retail outlets, including Savanna Residences, offering a wide range of quality goods.
Landmarks near Savanna Residences
Thanks to the prime location in the very heart of the prestigious Dubai Creek Harbour community, residents of this complex will have quick access to the following popular landmarks:
- The Creek Marina
You can rent a yacht at this elegant marina with shopping stalls, a fully equipped workshop, and a ship repair yard. This was the first Dubai marina to receive an ISO certificate, and it can accommodate 121 vessels of various sizes (up to 50 m), with electric power and a water supply at every berth.
- The Viewing Point
This 70-metre structure is located on the Dubai Creek waterfront. Tourists flock here to enjoy the panoramic view of the picturesque bay with blue waters and elegant yachts, as well as Dubai’s iconic cityscape with ultra-modern skyscrapers.
- The Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
The sanctuary is inhabited by a population of rare pink flamingos and a total of over 500 species of animals.
Investment in Savanna Residences
Investments in property in Dubai Creek Harbour are sure to be lucrative. The infrastructure in this community continues to develop, increasing the value of local properties and rentals. The prices of the waterfront residences in this district are expected to increase by 30-40% due to the construction of the Dubai Square Mall.
Savanna Residences is currently in the initial stages of construction. As the project approaches completion, the value of the apartments will increase, so investors who close a deal soon will see capital gains as early as 2026. They will also be able to receive a stable rental income by leasing their properties. The average return on investment (ROI) in the one-bedroom apartments in Dubai Creek Harbour is 5.2%, and 4.6% and 4.79%, respectively, in the two- and three-bedroom homes.
Buy property in Savanna Residences
Are you planning to purchase a property in Dubai to relocate here for permanent residence or add a high-yield, highly liquid asset to your investment portfolio? Please contact our professional team. Our competent experts will help you to find suitable properties that meet your criteria, walk you through all the stages of closing the deal, and provide after-sales service.
Online property viewing in Savanna Residences
Ideal investment property are available now on your device. Safety, simplicity and high ROIs!
Book online property viewing and explore the selected units online
Layouts SAVANNA RESIDENCES
- Apartment, 1 bedroom, 66m²
Living space 66m² Bedrooms 1
- Apartment, 1 bedroom, 64m²
Living space 64m² Bedrooms 1
- Apartment, 1 bedroom, 62m²
Living space 62m² Bedrooms 1
- Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 97m²
Living space 97m² Bedrooms 2
- Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 95m²
Living space 95m² Bedrooms 2
- Apartment, 2 bedrooms, 98m²
Living space 98m² Bedrooms 2
- Apartment, 3 bedrooms, 150m²
Living space 150m² Bedrooms 3
- Apartment, 3 bedrooms, 146m²
Living space 146m² Bedrooms 3
Comparison of parameters and prices in Savanna Residences
Benefits of buying property in Savanna Residences
Type of complex
Savanna Residences is a new premium residential complex by Emaar Properties, one of the largest developers in the Near East real estate market. The project comprises a collection of luxurious one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments and a wide range of diverse amenities. The multi-family buildings will emerge in the popular waterfront community of the Dubai Creek Harbour with picturesque views, elegant architecture, and extensive facilities. Nearby are the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary and the Dubai Creek Harbour. Residents will also have access to the city’s best landmarks which are only a few minutes’ drive away.
Savanna Residences combines dynamic urban living and resort-style leisure. This vivid, positive, buzzing community is only a few minutes’ walk from the pristine Creek Beach. Residents will be able to work, relax, play sports, and spend quality time with their family amid the best amenities, e.g., a gym, a swimming pool, a yoga and Pilates studio, outdoor sports courts, a barbecue area, a landscaped garden, and sprawling footpaths for walking and jogging. Being a children-friendly area, the complex provides special facilities for kids, including a playground and a children’s pool.
Building’s architecture and design
The buildings of Savanna Residences feature a contemporary minimalist design. The plain rectangular shapes and light-coloured façades blend seamlessly with the nearby harbour and tall palm trees. Brown and beige shades dominate the interiors making the rooms as spacious and cosy as possible, made easier by the well-designed lighting system. The elegant and functional furniture, marble surfaces, original décor articles, natural plants, and large panoramic windows contribute to the comfortable living quarters with stunning views.
Premium apartments in the prestigious Dubai Creek Harbour are a lucrative asset. The prices of upscale properties in Dubai are increasing fast, with waterfront homes being particularly popular, so investors in Savanna Residences can be sure of considerable capital gains, as well as a high and stable rental income. Leasing a one-bedroom apartment in the Dubai Creek Harbour can yield up to AED 230,000 (USD 62,500) annually. The two- and three-bedroom residences generate up to AED 330,000 and AED 480,000 (USD 90,000 and USD 130,500), respectively.
Two of Dubai's most famous developers, Emaar Properties and Dubai Holding, have teamed up to prepare a grandiose development project on the shores of Dubai Creek. Dubai Creek Harbor will become a new residential area that will include residential and commercial real estate, office and retail blocks, parks, squares, and a stunning waterfront. Developers promise a highly developed infrastructure, everything you need for comfortable living will appear here.
Emaar Properties is one of the world’s most valuable and admired real estate development companies. With proven competencies in properties, shopping malls & retail and hospitality & leisure, Emaar shapes new lifestyles with a focus on design excellence,...
- 1 390 000 AED - 3 020 000 AEDCompletion date III quarter, 2026 (Off-plan)1 bedroom min. 1 390 000 AED2 bedrooms min. 2 050 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 3 020 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-3 bedrooms
- 1 112 500 AED - 2 556 250 AEDCompletion date IV quarter, 2024 (Off-plan)1 bedroom min. 1 112 500 AED2 bedrooms min. 2 373 750 AEDAvailable objects 1-2 bedrooms
- 1 699 999 AED - 5 500 000 AEDCompletion date II quarter, 2022 (Completed)1 bedroom min. 1 699 999 AED2 bedrooms min. 2 800 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 4 450 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-3 bedrooms
- 1 800 000 AED - 21 999 999 AEDCompletion date II quarter, 2017 (Completed)Studio min. 1 800 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 10 000 000 AED4 bedrooms min. 15 950 000 AEDAvailable objects 3-4 bedrooms
- 716 000 AED - 1 348 000 AEDCompletion date I quarter, 2020 (Completed)1 bedroom min. 716 000 AED2 bedrooms min. 1 333 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-2 bedrooms
- 590 000 AED - 1 115 000 AEDCompletion date III quarter, 2023 (Off-plan)1 bedroom min. 590 000 AED2 bedrooms min. 815 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 1 065 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-3 bedrooms
- 589 999 AED - 1 563 767 AEDCompletion date IV quarter, 2023 (Off-plan)1 bedroom min. 589 999 AED2 bedrooms min. 840 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-2 bedrooms
- Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai1 200 888 AED - 4 000 888 AEDCompletion date II quarter, 2027 (Off-plan)1 bedroom min. 1 200 888 AED2 bedrooms min. 1 700 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 3 000 888 AEDAvailable objects 1-3 bedrooms
- 1 198 000 AED - 2 961 000 AEDCompletion date II quarter, 2017 (Completed)Studio min. 1 198 000 AED1 bedroom min. 1 495 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 1 911 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-3 bedrooms
- 1 559 999 AED - 4 650 000 AEDCompletion date IV quarter, 2022 (Completed)1 bedroom min. 1 559 999 AED2 bedrooms min. 2 350 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 4 600 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-3 bedrooms
- 1 587 106 AED - 10 650 000 AEDCompletion date II quarter, 2020 (Completed)Studio min. 1 587 106 AED1 bedroom min. 1 725 000 AED2 bedrooms min. 4 250 000 AED3 bedrooms min. 7 150 000 AED4 bedrooms min. 5 168 540 AEDAvailable objects 1-4 bedrooms
- 1 599 999 AED - 2 584 888 AEDCompletion date IV quarter, 2023 (Off-plan)1 bedroom min. 1 599 999 AED2 bedrooms min. 2 399 999 AED3 bedrooms min. 2 250 000 AEDAvailable objects 1-3 bedrooms