CENTRAL PARK PLAZA
- 81 - 877 m2Area
- Q3-2027Completion date
- From 20%Downpayment
- 30% after commissioning
- Prestigious neighbourhood
Central Park Plaza by Meraas Holding
Luxury Central Park Plaza in Dubai, UAE, will be the final project in the popular Central Park community. It will be built in the City Walk neighbourhood, not far from the namesake shopping plaza and the Coca-Cola Arena stadium. The developer of the project is Meraas Holding. It will feature a wide range of residential properties, including:
- One to four-bedroom apartments;
- Luxury penthouses with five bedrooms;
- Townhouses with four bedrooms.
The area of the residences will range from 81 to 877 sq. m. The starting price of a flat at the construction stage is AED 2.73 million (USD 743,500). The premium penthouse is priced at AED 31.72 million (USD 8.64 million). The initial price of the townhouse is AED 19.5 million (USD 5.3 million). Completion is scheduled for Q3 2027.
The complex is located a five-minute drive from the Downtown Dubai community. Nearby, there is a major highway interchange and exit to Sheikh Zayed Road, one of the largest roads in the emirate.
Within walking distance of the project are:
- The Green Planet indoor garden, where birds, reptiles, and sloths live in artificially recreated rainforest conditions;
- Galleria Mall;
- City Walk shopping mall;
- Smart Salem Medical Clinic;
- Canadian University Dubai.
The neighbourhood is well served by public transport. There are several bus stops near the complex. The nearest Burj Khalifa Metro Station is a 25-minute walk or a 5-minute car ride away.
Properties in Central Park Plaza for investments
Today is a good time to buy a home in Central Park Plaza: prices from the developer at the construction stage are the most favourable. As the work progresses, the cost of flats and townhouses will increase, and by the time the project is completed, it can increase up to 20%. An important advantage of investing in properties in Dubai is the annual price growth. It is expected that in 2023, the cost of housing in the emirate will increase by an average of 13.5%.
Investors can expect a good income from renting out ready-made flats. The City Walk area occupies an advantageous position near the centre of the emirate and has a well-developed infrastructure. All this makes the location popular among tenants. The return on investment in local property averages 8.7% per annum. Rental rates start at AED 160,000 (USD 43,500) per annum.
Benefits of buying property in Central Park Plaza
Apartments in Central Park Plaza
The apartments in the elite complex are available in different types of layouts. They range in size from 81 to 271 sq. m. Each residence will be finished to a high standard with a fitted kitchen area, built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms, and bathrooms fitted with modern fixtures and fittings.
Among the layout features are:
- Open-plan kitchen with island or breakfast bar;
- Large bright living room with dining area;
- Separate bathroom or en-suite for each bedroom;
- One or three balconies;
- Maid’s room (in three- and four-bedroom flats).
Townhouses in Central Park Plaza
The townhouses in the new project occupy an area of 534 to 536 sq. m. Six houses are available for purchase, each with direct access to a park area.
Among the features of the townhouses are:
- Spacious entrance hall with a garden behind the glass;
- Two kitchens – indoor and outdoor – combined with the dining room and living room;
- Pantry and laundry room;
- Separate staff room;
- Four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and wardrobes.
Penthouses in Central Park Plaza
The development will feature four ultra-premium penthouses ranging from 670 to 877 sq. m. The luxury residences include:
- Spacious lobby;
- Two kitchens: working and show kitchens;
- Five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, dressing rooms, or built-in wardrobes;
- Living room;
- Dining room;
- Maid’s quarters;
- Additional room, which the owner can organise at their discretion;
- Laundry room;
- Guest bathroom.
One of the most important benefits of the complex is its location in the green community of City Walk, with many parks and gardens that maintain a pleasant microclimate and provide beautiful views from the windows. Residents will have access to numerous amenities, including:
- Concierge service and a lounge area in the ground-floor lobby;
- Video screening room;
- Lounge area and game room;
- Co-working space;
- Spa Centre;
- Fitness Centre;
- Yoga area;
- Jogging track;
- Adult pool and children’s pool;
- Sports courts;
- Landscaped gardens on the outdoor terrace.