The Grand in Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai
The Grand is a new multi-apartment complex that was put into operation in the first quarter of 2022. The development was implemented by the leading real estate development company in the Middle East, Emaar Properties, and includes a wide range of high-end apartments. The luxurious 62-storey building is located in the heart of the Dubai Creek Harbour area, attracting numerous investors with its proximity to the beach, modern infrastructure, and plenty of entertainment venues.
The community’s residents have access to a large number of amenities and services aimed at recovery, self-development, leisure, and recreation.
About The Grand
The territory of the upmarket community is guarded 24/7 by a specially trained service and equipped with a video surveillance system, meaning residents can enjoy a wide range of amenities without worrying about the safety of their family and property. In the stately lobby of the building, there is a reception desk where a concierge works around the clock, ready to help the residents and their guests with almost any issues. The residential community also provides a large set of public facilities, which include:
- A gym equipped with modern exercise equipment
- A mixed-use outdoor sports ground
- A tennis court
- A recreation area with an infinity pool, comfortable sun loungers, and cabins for changing clothes
- A yoga and pilates studio
- Playgrounds for children
- Barbecue and picnic areas
- A restaurant
In the immediate vicinity of the community, you can find all socially significant facilities, such as kindergartens, schools, medical institutions, pharmacies, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, parks, and leisure and recreation facilities. Also nearby are the main Dubai highways, through which residents can get anywhere in the city. The international airport is less than half an hour away.
Apartments in The Grand
Buyers of real estate in The Grand can choose from the following options:
- One-bedroom apartments ranging from 73 to 84 square metres
- Two-bedroom apartments ranging from 114 to 273 square metres
- Three-bedroom apartments ranging from 168 to 307 square metres
- Four-bedroom penthouses ranging from 293 to 296 square metres.
The properties’ layouts feature a spacious living room, a dining area, an open-plan kitchen, a laundry room, and one or more balconies. Some residences also have a dressing room, a dedicated women’s room, and a storage room.
Malls and supermarkets in The Grand
Soon, its own shopping centre will be opened on the territory of the coastal area. And now the community’s residents can go shopping at the three of the most popular malls in the city, located less than half an hour away:
- Mall of the Emirates. This major shopping and entertainment centre attracts thousands of visitors every day. It is one of the most popular attractions in the city. On the mall’s territory, which exceeds 185,000 square metres, there are more than 600 stores with a large assortment of women’s, men’s, and children’s clothing, accessories, furniture and decor items, electronics, jewellery and watches, as well as health and beauty products. Besides, you can find numerous restaurants and entertainment venues here.
- Dubai Mall. This iconic shopping paradise is the second-largest shopping centre on the planet and the epicentre of leisure in the United Arab Emirates. Its total area covers 50 football fields. Inside, there is a large selection of brand-name boutiques, supermarkets, spas, beauty salons, and entertainment venues such as a cinema, a theme park, and an aquarium.
- Ibn Battuta Mall. Small compared to the two previous options, the shopping centre, with an area of approximately 48,400 square metres, receives almost 20,000,000 visitors a year. There is everything that can please lovers of shopping and entertainment, including a children’s amusement park, a cinema, a trampoline park, and a bowling centre. The shopping centre consists of six different zones, imitating the culture and architecture of the countries explored by Ibn Battuta, after whom the shopping centre is named.
In addition to the large-scale shopping centres in the immediate vicinity of the community, you can find numerous supermarkets with a large selection of high-quality foods that provide home delivery services. Also on the territory of the coastal community, there are 24/7 mini-markets, which can help out local residents who urgently need the most necessary goods at any time.
Places of interest near The Grand
One of the nearby attractions is the picturesque Creek Marina, which can accommodate boats of various lengths. A yachts marina with a rental service will be located nearby. Fishing and nautical enthusiasts will love this place, as the local shops stock the latest fishing gear, bait, marine maintenance supplies, and specialized equipment. You can rent a small boat, ideal for cruising the scenic bay, from Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club.
Less than half an hour from the coastal community, you can find three of the most famous attractions in the world, one of which is Palm Jumeirah, an iconic man-made island with some of the city’s best beaches, hotels, and entertainment venues. Also, the high-end community’s residents have quick access to the Burj Khalifa skyscraper, which is recorded in the Guinness Book of Records due to its exceptional height. Not far from it is the Dubai Fountain, which attracts tourists with its spectacular performances with lighting effects and musical accompaniment.
Investment in The Grand
The cost of apartments in the upmarket community will increase as the coastal community’s infrastructure develops and the Dubai real estate market grows. Since local housing is a highly liquid asset, its owners have the opportunity to find interested buyers at any time and make a good deal. Besides, investors who have purchased properties in The Grand can count on a stable rental income. The average return on investment in real estate in Dubai Creek Harbour reaches 9% per annum. The annual rental income for local one-bedroom apartments can reach AED 150,000 (USD 41,000), and two- and three-bedroom properties can bring AED 250,000 (USD 68,000) per annum.
Property for sale in The Grand
Are you interested in purchasing property in Dubai for permanent residence, seasonal holidays, or creating a stream of income? Apartments in The Grand will be an ideal option for both investors and regular buyers. Contact our English-speaking experts to get assistance with choosing a residential property that fully meets your financial capabilities and preferences. You will receive comprehensive advice on any issues related to the purchase, full support at all stages of the transaction, and after-sales service.