Studio One project in Dubai Marina District
Studio One is a 31-story building with two underground levels that accommodate parking. This residential project is situated in the Dubai Marina, a prestigious yachting community near Bluewaters Island famous for its observation wheel.
Property in Studio One
Studio One development offers a range of elite real estate in Dubai, with cozy studios and luxurious two-bedroom apartments with various floor plan options to choose from.
Apartments have spacious balconies or terraces overlooking the yacht marina and the boundless blue waters of the Persian Gulf.
The floor space of a studio varies from 33 m2 to 47 m2. Apartments have an area from 55 m2 to 103 m2 and are available in three or four types of floor plans. All residences have an open-plan kitchen. Apartments feature a combined dining room and living room area and a separate guest bathroom. Every bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with high-quality modern plumbing. Residences with a large floor space have a walk-in closet adjacent to the master bedroom.
Amenities in Studio One residential project:
- Outdoor swimming pool situated on a terrace with scenic views, deck chairs, and private recreation areas
- Multifunctional fitness center with cardio and weight machines, a steam bath, and a sauna
- Retail outlets on the lower floors of the building
- 24/7 security system throughout the building
- Underground parking
- Central air conditioning
Location and transport accessibility of Studio One
Situated in the Dubai Marina District, this residential building is within walking distance of bus and tram stops, as well as an underground station, which is why its residents and guests can quickly access the city’s major districts by public transport. There are also taxi stations and a bike rental near Studio One. You can opt to take a water taxi on the marina and be on the nearby Bluewaters Island in several minutes.
If you prefer driving, there is convenient access to major roads, such as Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Seba Street.
Nearby districts and landmarks:
- Almas Tower business center is within a walking distance (11 minutes)
- Large business centers – DEC and Manchester Tower – are a five-minute drive away from Studio One
- Aqua Fun WaterPpark and a yacht club are situated nearby
- Dubai Marina Walk – a pedestrian street with numerous small local shops and cozy cafes – is also quickly accessible
Shopping malls near Studio One in Dubai Marina District
- Carrefour chain supermarket is only 1.5 kilometers away from the residential project
- Dubai Marina Mall, a big shopping mall, is two kilometers away
- Ibn Battuta Mall is an 11-minute drive away
- Mall of the Emirates is 17 minutes away
Small local shops with a variety of foods and essentials are also easily available to Studio One residents.
Investment in Studio One
The UAE government is making concerted efforts to develop the country’s tourism and business, attracting investors from all over the world to the Emirates. Today, the majority of Dubai’s population consists of young people under the age of 35 years who need modern high-quality housing. They frequently prefer apartments in Dubai’s central districts, since this is where many business centers are situated and the infrastructure is very well developed. Investment in Studio One property in Dubai Marina is a great option for those who want to make a secure profit from leasing a unit. And if you intend to purchase apartments for personal use, you can count on protecting the invested funds from inflation, since prices for elite real estate in Dubai rise every year.