Lime Gardens residential complex in Dubai Hills Estate
Lime Gardens is a new 23-storey residential complex located in the actively developing ecological community Dubai Hills Estate.
The project was launched in 2022. The building is being developed by Emaar, a well-known company in the UAE that specializes in the construction of premium real estate in Dubai.
Real estate in Lime Gardens
In the residential complex will be available apartments with one to three bedrooms, as well as luxury duplex townhouses with two bedrooms.
The total area of the residential units varies from 59 sq.m. to 203 sq.m.
The apartments have spacious balconies and the townhouses have private gardens.
All apartments will have panoramic windows from which you can enjoy the picturesque views of the surrounding green parks and high-rise complexes of Dubai.
Basic amenities in Lime Gardens
Residents of the new complex will have access to the following amenities:
- children's and adult pools;
- public areas for family recreation and gatherings with friends;
- multipurpose hall for various events;
- retail space on the first floor;
- video surveillance system and round-the-clock security of the residential complex;
Lime Gardens is located in close proximity to the Al Khail Highway, which provides good transport links to other areas of the city.
The cultural and business center Downtown Dubai with its musical fountain, lake, parks and the famous high-rise business center Burj Khalifa is a 17-minute drive from the residential complex.
The international airport can be reached in 22 minutes.
The nearest public beach, Kite on the Gulf Coast, is a 20-minute drive away. The place is perfect for kitesurfing and kayaking.
Shopping centers near Lime Gardens
The nearest major retail outlets are 10-15 minutes away from the new complex:
- Dubai Hills Mall, a large shopping mall in a new green community. There are more than 600 stores, a number of cafes and restaurants. The center has a chain hypermarket Geant, a cinema, a roller coaster The Storm and a theme park Adventure with various play areas.
- Al Quoz Mall is a multifunctional complex with stores, a food court, pharmacies, a medical clinic, a visa center and a car rental center.
- Mall of the Emirates - a shopping center with more than 630 outlets, a variety of restaurants and cafes, a movie theater, a family entertainment park Magic Planet and an indoor ski resort.
Schools at Lime Gardens
Residents of the new complex will be able to quickly get to the most prestigious schools in Dubai, which provide education for children of different ages based on the British educational program.
The nearest schools are 7-10 minutes away:
- Royal School in the Al Barsha area;
- GEMS International School;
- GEMS New Millennium School;
- GEMS Wellington Academy in Al Khail.
Investing in Lime Gardens real estate
The project of the new residential complex has just been launched in development. The estimated date of completion of construction works is set for the first quarter of 2026. Today you have a good opportunity to invest in Lime Gardens in Dubai Hills Estate at the stage of construction at the most attractive price from the developer.
As the area is considered prestigious, the cost per square meter of housing here will gradually increase. With the approaching date of readiness of the complex apartment prices will rise, and investors will be able to earn on the resale of apartments.
If you have any questions concerning the purchase of the apartments in the complex under construction, please contact our specialists at any time convenient for you.