About Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences
Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences is set to be one of the tallest buildings in Dubai and is likely to be the tallest residential building in the world. According to the project, the tower will reach a height of 116 storeys. The premium apartment community will be crowned with luxury that is inspired by Jacob & Co. diamonds.
The new property from the developer, Binghatti Developers, is unique even for Dubai and should become a new point of attraction for all ultra-luxury real estate enthusiasts.
The Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences tower, located in the central Business Bay area, will offer its residents an exceptionally high level of service and comfort, including:
- Infinity-edge pool with a breathtaking view of Dubai
- Luxury spa and fitness studio
- Children’s playground
- Spacious lobby and concierge service
- Private chef, driver, and even bodyguard services
This tall residential building will also be one of the most luxurious real estate units. It will become another pearl of Dubai's architecture.
Apartments in Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences
The design of the tower and its apartments was created in collaboration with the famous jewellery and watch company, Jacob & Co, and was inspired by its clockwork and jewellery. Exterior and interior finishes are designed in such a way as to emphasize the luxury of the apartments. The design echoes the exquisite lines of a clock movement and flawless cuts of precious stones from Jacob & Co. Only the most luxurious design and cutting-edge technologies are used, including the best materials and household appliances. This is the concept of the entire development. Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences will have 3 types of apartments available:
- Sapphire Suites: 2-bedroom apartments with an area of 185 square metres or more. Price starts from AED 8,000,000 ($2,200,000).
- Emerald Suites: 3-bedroom apartments with an area of 278 square metres or more. Price starts from AED 10,000,000 ($2,700,000).
- 5 penthouses in 3 design options: Astronomia, Fleurs De Jardin, and Billionaire. The latter will be one of the most luxurious real estate types in Dubai, containing 2 floors at the top of the skyscraper, with 7 bedrooms, several dining rooms, a private cinema, gym, massage room, and billiards room.
The specification of the final height of the building and the approval of the project as a whole are scheduled for February 2023. The completion of construction is planned for the 2nd quarter of 2026.
Malls and supermarkets in Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences
For everyday shopping, residents can use Allday Minimart and Al Rayhan stores, located within walking distance. They can also use the Best Mart grocery delivery service. The largest UAE shopping centre, The Dubai Mall, is located no more than 5-10 minutes away, and the Meydan One Mall can be reached in 10-15 minutes by car.
Attractions near Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences
The skyscraper will be located in Business Bay, one of Dubai’s central areas, which is located near the main attractions of Dubai.
- Just a 10-minute drive will bring you to the world-tallest skyscraper, Burj Khalifa.
- Ras Al Khor nature reserve with large flamingo flocks is a 20-minute drive away.
- It will take you 30 minutes to drive to the seafront area of Dubai Marina.
Investing in Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences
Ultra-luxury apartments are rare, even in Dubai, so investing in Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences is a worthwhile investment. The apartments in this tower have just been put on sale, and all apartment options are available. The average profitability for luxury apartments in Business Bay reaches 6% per annum, which is one of the best rates for real estate in Dubai. All apartment options are eligible for an investment visa for a residence permit in the UAE, which also increases the attractiveness of apartments in Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences. Buyers will have access to instalment payments under the 60/40 scheme, according to which 60% of the amount must be paid during construction. The remaining 40% is to be paid immediately after the property is put into operation.
Buying real estate in Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences
Ultra-luxury apartments are often sold out in the first weeks after the start of sales, so make sure to get the most complete information about all available options. Our experts will tell you in detail how to buy property in Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences easily and safely. They will help you quickly process all documents, including those for obtaining an investment residence permit in the UAE.