EN
Choose language
AED
Currency

5,352 sales transactions worth $3.57 billion — DLD October 2021 report

5,352 sales transactions worth $3.57 billion — DLD October 2021 report

Developed in cooperation between the Dubai Land Department and the PropertyFinder portal, the Mo'Asher real estate price index indicates that October 2021 turned out to be the best October in the last 8 years.

The base points for the index are 2012, for comparison by year, January 2012, for comparison by month, and Q1 2012, for quarterly comparison.

In October of this year, 5,352 there were 5,352 real estate transactions registered totaling $3.57 billion. Thus, in the first 10 months of 2021 in Dubai, there were a total of 48,651 sales transactions totaling $48.3 billion.

It represented a 63.4% increase over the year 2020 and was the best annual increase since 2015.

The villa and townhouse index has gone up 14% in the last six months.

60% of all transactions in October relate to ready-made housing and the secondary market. The remaining 40% is for off-plan: 2,133 properties were sold with a total of $1.19 billion.

Developers sold 3,395 housing units totaling $2.19 billion. Individual sellers sold the remaining real estate. Mainly developers sold off-plan and premium properties, while individuals sold housing in secondary and ready-made real estate.

Popular districts by demand:

  • Ready-made villas and townhouses — Damac Hills 2, Nad Al Sheba, The Springs, Dubai Hills Estate и Arabian Ranches.
  • Ready-made apartments — Dubai Marina, Business Bay,Jumeirah Village Circle, Downtown Dubai и Jumeirah Lake Towers.
  • Off-plan villas and townhouses — Arabian Ranches 3, Tilal al Ghaf, The Valley, Dubai Land и Mohammed bin Rashid City.
  • Off-plan apartments — Dubai Harbour, Mohammed bin Rashid City, Dubai Creek Harbour, Business Bay и Downtown Dubai.
Share
Read also