High-rise Tower 108 complex in the Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai
Tower 108 is a property by Dubai's largest real estate developer Damac Properties. The complex is a 33-story building with landscaped gardens at the podium level and numerous amenities on the ground floor.
Jumeirah Village Circle is constantly evolving. This is an attractive place for an active urban life in Dubai.
For those who prefer to travel around the city by public transport, there are three bus stops within walking distance from Tower 108 LCD.
DMCC Metro Station is also a 12-minute walk away from the complex, and Nakheel Station is a 13-minute walk away. Uber and taxi services are also always available in the area.
Popular places of interest near Tower 108
The Dubai Butterfly Garden is just an 8-minute drive away from the residential complex. Here you can view about 15,000 species of butterflies that live in nature in a variety of climatic conditions. Thanks to the 10 separate domes installed with different microclimate variations, the complex guests can enjoy observing the insects. There is also a cafe and an educational center in the butterfly garden.
Jumeirah Village Circle is adjacent to large-scale sports infrastructure facilities on three sides.
Malls and shops near Tower 108, Dubai
- Large City Center Me'aisem is located 5 minutes away from the complex. There are numerous branded retail stores, cafes, pastry shops, food courts, restaurants, pharmacies, attractions for kids, and much more
- 6 minutes away there is the large Circle Mall, where there are not just a variety of shops and food outlets, but also a swimming pool and a fitness center
- Spinneys Supermarket, renowned for its high-quality products, is 9 minutes away from Tower 108
Schools near Tower 108
- International JSS school is 5 minutes away
- Sunmarke school is 7 minutes away
- Emirates Hills school is 8 minutes away
- International Nord Anglia school is 10 minutes away
All these educational institutions are top-listed.
Real estate in Tower 108 in the Jumeirah Village Circle area
The residential complex has apartments of different layouts, designs, and areas. You can choose a little cozy studio apartment with an area of 41 square meters or a spacious apartment with a separate bedroom, living room, and kitchen, with an area of 126 square meters.
Amenities in Tower 108 include
- 4-level parking lot with valet parking
- Several spacious elevators
- Central air conditioning system and overall maintenance
- 24/7 security and CCTV system
- Swimming pool
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Children’s playground
- Concierge services
- Basic health care unit
- Environment for people with special needs
- Backup power supply of the building
Pets are allowed within the residential complex territory. There is also a spacious barbecue area where you can organize parties and social gatherings.
Jumeirah Village Circle's active development and favorable location in the center of Dubai make it attractive to investors from all over the world. In 2017, the area ranked third in terms of residential property sales in Dubai. Investing in real estate Tower 108 in Dubai during these current times of crisis and uncertainty will be a reliable tool to save money. When buying apartments for renting out, you can earn a yield of about 6.32% per year. You can receive more detailed information about profits and investments in residential real estate in the UAE from our experts.