The Opus project in Business Bay District, Dubai
The Opus mixed-use project is a stunning building of an unusual geometric shape created through the combined efforts of Zaha Hadid, a world-renowned architect, and Omniyat, a real estate company. The building consists of two adjacent towers connected by an atrium at the ground level and a covered 38-meter three-story bridge, 71 meters above the ground. The building has 20 floors and 7 more underground levels.
Apartments in The Opus, Dubai
This building features 96 units of Dubai elite real estate, including classic one or two-bedroom apartments and sumptuous two-to-three-bedroom penthouses. The total apartment floor space varies from 91 m2 to 412 m2. All units have exclusive finishing and designer furniture.
Inner infrastructure in The Opus project in Business Bay District
Besides residential apartments, The Opus project includes office premises, numerous restaurants of unusual design, and a five-star hotel.
Key amenities in the building:
- Spacious lobby
- Concierge and valet parking services available 24/7
- Security system and access to the building by individual permit only
- Outdoor swimming pool with controlled water temperature
- SPA services
- State-of-the-art gym
- Recreation areas with unusual design
- Underground parking for residents and guests
Location and transport accessibility of The Opus
The project is situated in Business Bay – Dubai’s large business district, near Burj Khalifa’s high-rise center and the Dubai Water Canal. The transport infrastructure is very well developed here. There are several bus stops within a walking distance, and the nearest underground station is only about a kilometer away. If you prefer driving, you can quickly access Sheikh Zayed and Al Khail – big motorways that will take you to other districts of the city. The Dubai International Airport is a 19-minute drive from the project.
Landmarks near The Opus
- Dubai Opera, a bowling club, and Downtown are a nine-minute drive away from The Opus
- A 10-minute drive will take you to Dubai Design District with an environment conducive to creative expression by artists and designers from all over the world. (It holds offices of famous fashion houses, various art galleries, design studios, showrooms, handicraft shops, and much more)
- DIFC financial center (one of the world’s top 10), is 13 minutes away
- It takes 13 minutes to reach the glamorous Jumeirah Beach
Shopping malls near The Opus in Business Bay District
Bay Avenue Mall is the closest to The Opus (only 750 meters away), while Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment mall, is located five kilometers away. There is also a square with standalone world-renowned brand stores near the Dubai Mall. Carrefour chain supermarket is within a 10-minute drive.
Investment in The Opus
The Opus modern project is a true architectural miracle of the UAE, which is why apartments here are valued highly in the Dubai real estate market. Investment in The Opus property will give you a reliable tool to save your money from inflation and make a good profit if you lease your housing out.
Please contact our employees right now for detailed information on unit value, current rental rates, and potential discounts.