Suburbia residential community in Jebel Ali, Dubai
Suburbia is located in one of Dubai’s central districts, Jebel Ali, where numerous business centers, malls, and entertainment venues are concentrated. The area is a free economic zone, which attracts many investors and businesspersons from all over the world.
- A nearby metro station
- Majestic sand beaches of the Persian Gulf are just a few minutes away
- All the main areas of Dubai are close
- Abu Dabi is a short distance from here
- The largest exhibition area, Expo Dubai 2020 is situated nearby
- The area is near the large Dubai Investment Park business area with commercial, residential, and industrial properties
- Al Maktoum airport is just a 26-minute drive away
- Palm Jebel Ali, an artificial islands archipelago (20 minutes)
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest multi-story building, which is a multifunctional complex with shopping and entertainment facilities, a business center, and residential real estate (26 minutes)
- The Loft at Topgolf Golf Club (17 minutes)
- Downtown with numerous retail stores and business centers, as well as popular Dubai attractions (28 minutes)
Schools near Suburbia
Just 15 minutes away from the residential complex is The Arbor Ecological School, which is based on the British system. International Nibras school is just as close. Dove Green private school is a 16-minute drive away. Choueifat and Jebal Ali international schools are 20 minutes away from the residential community. All the schools mentioned above are top-listed.
Real estate in Suburbia residential community, Jebel Ali, Dubai
The residential complex has several options for apartments with balconies and terraces at different prices. A cozy studio apartment with an area of 68 square meters starts at AED 419,898, while a spacious 3-bedroom apartment of 136 square meters starts at AED 894,999.
The Suburbia complex is a great example of the luxury real estate market in Dubai, so it has all the necessary infrastructure for a comfortable life:
- Air conditioning systems
- Spacious roof terrace overlooking the Persian Gulf
- Swimming pool with adjustable temperature
- Modern gym
- Sauna and hammam
- Landscaped garden and paths for walking and jogging along the lush green landscaped area
- Children’s playground
Investing in Suburbia
Recently, the Jebel Ali area was considered to be mostly commercial, but today all the provisions for a comfortable life have been created here. Buying a property in Suburbia residential complex in Dubai is an opportunity to live in the very center of the city’s business life. Since many ex-pats live and work in Dubai, the demand for rental housing in the business center is always quite high. Even during the global economic crisis, prices for Dubai real estate increased due to a reduction in supply. If you buy an apartment today, you can profitably resell the property in the future and receive recurring income by renting it out.
Please feel free to contact our experts for advice. They will inform you in detail about the conditions for buying real estate in the UAE, options for investing in apartments in Dubai, and help you choose the right housing options.