Serenia Residence project in Palm Jumeirah District, Dubai
Serenia Residence is not just a residential development, it’s an actual private resort where you can work and live in cozy apartments, enjoying the wonderful warm climate and the fresh ocean breeze from the Persian Gulf all year round.
The project is located on the eastern crescent of Palm Jumeirah’s man-made archipelago and includes three ten-story buildings – northern, western and eastern.
Property options in Serenia Residence
This residential project features classic apartments with a varying number of bedrooms (from one to four) as well as penthouses. Four-bedroom apartments are truly king-size, occupying half a floor. If you buy a penthouse, you will command the whole top floor in one of the Serenia Residence buildings with access to roof terraces offering stunning 360-degree views of the surrounding wonders.
Inner infrastructure in Serenia Residence project:
- Infinity swimming pool where you can swim while enjoying wonderful views of the famous palm-shaped archipelago and the yacht marina in the Dubai MarinaCafé with outdoor seating Equipped grounds for recreation and barbecuing Gym and a tennis court for sports fans Residents-only private beach. (Serenia Residence offers beachfront living)Children can enjoy a separate swimming pool and modern playgrounds with amusement ridesGrounds beautified with landscaped gardens 24/7 concierge services Video surveillance system and security Several high-speed elevators in every building Covered parking for cars
Besides the above amenities, residents and guests of Serenia Residence can book housekeeping and valet parking services whenever necessary.
Transport accessibility of Serenia Residence in Palm Jumeirah District
Cars are the main mode of transport in this island community. It takes approximately 20 minutes to reach the nearby Dubai Internet City and Dubai Marina districts. The nearest monorail station is 4.2 kilometers away. the underground station, 17.5 kilometers. A drive to the airport will take 43 minutes. The island also has a helicopter pad.
- Diving center on the island, within a walking distance
- Waldorf Astoria beach, near the residential project
- The Palm singing fountain with lighting is a 14-minute drive away
- Dubai Marina Walk shopping street with shops, restaurants, and cafes is 20 minutes away
- Skydive parachute center is 23 minutes away
- Downtown district is 30 minutes away
Retail outlets near Serenia Residence
Palm Jumeirah islands house a major Nakheel mall and The Pointe shopping and entertainment mall. The nearest major retail outlets on the mainland are approximately a 26-minute drive away from Serenia Residence. These include Carrefour supermarket, Mall of the Emirates, and the Dubai Hills Mall.
Schools near Serenia Residence
Several large schools are situated near the island community, use the British curriculum and have a good ranking, such as GEMS Wellington, Choueifat Dubai, and GEMS Founders, among others. There are also universities and colleges nearby.
Investment in Serenia Residence
Apartments in a resort district in Dubai are highly liquid in the contemporary international real estate market. The average annual rental rate of apartments in the Palm Jumeirah archipelago is AED 181,300. This is one of the highest rates in the city, which is why investment in Serenia Residence property can yield a good profit, and if you wish to buy apartments for yourself, you will, at the very least, save your funds and probably even make money should you decide to sell the unit later.
Please contact our staff for a consultation on any issues related to buying property in Serenia Residence. Here, you can receive well-informed investment recommendations and select the housing option that is just right for you.