Buy apartment in Address Jbr
Address residences in Jbr offers cozy service apartments and residential apartments right on the waterfront in Dubai.
Address Residences Jumeirah Resort is an iconic complex of two 77-storey twin towers, one of which houses a 5-star hotel with 182 rooms, suites and hotel suites of Address Jumeirah Resort, and the other houses The Residences Jumeirah which makes it prestigious real estate in Dubai. The property options in this building include 1, 2, 3, 4- and 5-bedroom apartments as well as hotel serviced apartments with some of the best views of the Arabian Gulf and the marina. This is the only project under the Address brand located right on the promenade with access to the beach.
The two 310-meter high skyscrapers are connected to each other on the ground and at the top by connecting bridges. The elongated cylindrical shape of the structure is an architectural challenge that makes this hotel completely unique, while reflecting the reference standards of Address Hotels + Resorts.
Types of apartments in Address Jbr
The residential fund Address includes 921 apartments with an area of 60-466 sq. m: apartments with 1-5 bedrooms (including luxury penthouses), with balconies and terraces, where 443 apartments are the fund of the hotel, and 478 are magnificent apartments for sale. The apartments offer stunning panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, Dubai Marina and the Dubai skyline. The apartments are sold on a turnkey basis, with a smart home system, high-speed internet and cable TV.
Prices for apartments in Address Jbr
You can buy an apartment in the Address Jbr at a price of 425 000 USD, which corresponds to 32 206 500 RUB and 1 560 000 AED.
Starting prices ranged from US $ 1602 to US $ 2400 per sq. meter. Housing in the complex can now be purchased for as low as AED 1.54 million (US $ 419,000) for a 1-bedroom hotel apartment. Moreover, for sale are service apartments with a number of bedrooms from 1 to 5 and an area of up to 466 sq. meters, as well as apartments with 2 to 4 bedrooms and an area of up to 240 sq. meters.
The building is located in such a way that the windows of the apartments overlook either the bay or Dubai Marina from the other side.
Useful information for investors to Address Jbr
The initial payment is 30% of the project cost, the remaining 70% is paid after commissioning.
Investors should pay special attention to this complex and make real estate investment in Address Jbr also because it is probably the last major project in the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR): a premium plot located right on the beach with incredible views of the sea and the man-made islands of Palm Jumeirah and Blue Waters. Address Residences Jumeirah Resort (Address JBR) is sure to be considered one of Dubai's most iconic buildings.
This project is ideal for both investors and end users. Experts predict that a significant increase in the capital value of real estate in this project should be expected in the medium and long term.
Return on Investments
The residential apartments will be sold unfurnished, and the serviced apartments will be fully furnished and with free access to the Address Hotel pool for residents of these residences. Considering that this is the only Address hotel on the beach, the expected return on investment for such a property is around 5%.
Architecture in Address Jbr
Address Jumeirah Resort is a 75-storey building of original architecture, which includes a hotel under the brand name Address Hotels + Resorts and residential apartments with full service. The design of the Address complex is an architectural masterpiece and surprisingly harmoniously fits into the surrounding buildings of the famous and beloved The Walk JBR.
Infrastructure in Address Jbr
The infrastructure of the complex includes a private beach and a beach club, a landscaped area with a landscaped garden and swimming pools, an infinity pool and a recreation area on the roof, restaurants and bars, a spa and wellness center, a fitness center, a cinema, a wine cellar, a barbecue area, a laundry, playground for children, parking, concierge services, round the clock security and much more.
We will help you buy property in Address Jbr
Our company will help you to invest correctly in residential and hotel real estate now, during the crisis, when real estate prices in Dubai are on the decline. Subscribe to our newsletter so as not to miss anything important about the future of the housing market in Dubai. And our company remains your reliable guide in real estate in the emirate. Our contacts: