EN
Choose language
AED
Currency

Apartment in Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai, UAE, 2 bedrooms, 158.5 sq.m. No. 23696

2 548 888 AED
ID 23696
Location:Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai
TypeApartment
Bedrooms2
Bathrooms3
Living space158.5 m²

Property description

Ax Capital Real Estate is pleased to present this amazing 2 bedroom Acacia. This beautiful unit has a stunning corner layout overlooking the boulevard. This layout is the largest of all 2 bedrooms in Acacia. The interior is modern and tastefully put together, with generous use of space. The Building boasts amenities such as an Olympic size swimming pool and a state of the art gymnasium

• Total Size: 1,706 sq. ft.
• 2 Bedrooms en-suite
• Huge living room
• High-quality luxury finishing
• Swimming Pool I Gym I Steam Room I Sauna I Security
• Visitor Parking
• This is a vacant and brand new property
• Buyers can avail an opportunity to move in by paying only 25% and the rest 75% to be paid over 3 years.
• This is a perfect apartment for those that are looking for spacious layout and want to move in right away.


Acacia at Park Heights by Emaar Properties

Acacia is an inspiring apartment complex in Dubai Hills Estate, a joint venture between Emaar and Meraas Holding in Mohammed Bin Rashid City (MBR City). Acacia features elegantly designed and premium quality apartments, making it ideal for individuals, couples, and families alike.

Appealing to premium living connoisseurs who value the finer aspects of life, the homes feature high-level finishes and amenities and are set in distinct mid-rise complexes overlooking a lush, green park.

The homes have the first-of-its-kind, elegantly designed common terrace areas where families can meet to take in the uninterrupted views of the green park. Acacia is also in close proximity to an 18-hole championship golf course.


An elegant lobby, complete with an open courtyard and water features, welcomes guests to each apartment complex. The bedrooms and living rooms ensure abundant natural light during the day and relaxing outdoor views at night.

Features

  • Balcony
  • Unfurnished
  • Built-in closet

Indoor facilities

  • Fitness room
  • Covered parking

Outdoor features

  • Security
  • Swimming pool
Location
Contact Us
Name *
Phone number *
E-mail *
Message